Battery and Electrical Diagnostic Analyzer with Integrated Printer
Building on advanced EXP technology with additional program management features, the Midtronics EXP-800sets the standard for professional battery and electrical preventative maintenance. Features like easy-to-use controls, compact size, and an integrated printer, make the EXP-800the ideal choice for any service shop looking to make preventative maintenance part of their value-added solutions.
New Dynamic Conductance Battery Testing Technology
- Combines direct temperature measurement with deep scan technology to improve accuracy and decisiveness
- Advanced preventative maintenance algorithmsfor identifying batteries as they approach end-of-life.
Advanced Electrical System Diagnostics Featuring Digital Signal Processing
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) creates a digitized picture of the measured alternator output voltage to analyze the amplitude level and frequency of the diode ripple pattern for improved accuracy and identification of open or shorted diodes and open phase conditions, (multiple diode failure or winding problems)
Advanced Communications Capabilities
- Integrated printer to enhance and enforce the selling/service process
- Integrated data card read/write drive for simple software update capability and data storage
Superior User Interface
- Large graphical screen for icons and improved explanations
- Scroll bar capability means fewer overall screens
- Hot keys improve logic and flow